Galvotec Corrosion Services, LLC., is an experienced in offshore Cathodic Protection, offering a wide variety of services to the offshore oil and gas industry.
We specialize in the design of anode retrofit systems, from a single aluminum anode for a shallow water well to a complex impressed current system on a large production platform.
Through our relationship with Imenco, a leader in deep-ocean ROV tooling, our anode sleds are being used on all types of sub-sea structures through a variety of specialized ROV compatible bonding clamps.
Our experienced personnel can handle every step of the process, form design to fabrication, from installation to maintenance.
Off-Shore Service Include but are not limited to:
- Anode Retrofit Design and Engineering
- Pipeline Anode System Design
- Offshore Structure CP System Design
- CP Systems for Docks and Piers
- Impressed Current Systems Installation and Maintenance
- Retrofit Anode Assembly Fabrication
- Farbrication of Anode Clamps and Hardware
- CP Installation Project Management
- Level I Offshore Surveys
- Cathodic Protection Surveys
- Computerized Reports and Documentation
- Pin Brazing Equipment Sales and Training